Friday, August 22, 2008

My Dog Is My Hero - Deadline September 30

Literary Cottage is currently seeking entries for an exciting new anthologies to be published by Adams Media: My Dog Is My Hero. Please click on our website www.literarycottage .com for full details.

For My Dog Is My Hero, the fourth book in Adams Media's Hero Series, we are seeking fifty 850-1100-word stories featuring a remarkable dog in your life. Yes, about dogs and only dogs, not cats, or other pets. Adams Media pays $100 per story (one per volume), plus a copy of the book, and Literary Cottage will also award three prizes $100, $75, and $50 for the top three
stories respectively. Please review the spelled out guidelines and sample stories on the "Hero Series Guidelines" page available on www.literarycottage. com. DEADLINE: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2008.

No comments: