Guidelines for submitting a story or poem written by an adult
1. You may only submit stories and poems written by you for which you own the copyright. If your work is accepted for publication on the web site or e-zine, you give non-exclusive electronic publishing rights to animalINK.
2. Stories should not exceed 1000 words in length.
3. We will select stories and poems for publication at our sole discretion.
4. Include your story or poem in the body of an e-mail with "animalINK Anthology" in the subject line. Please do not send it as an attachment. Include your name, address, phone number and e-mail. (Name and city will be published. Other contact information will not be published unless you specifically request it.) Indicate whether you want your real name or a pen name as author. Include two or three sentences about yourself.
5. If you would like a link to your web site, include the URL.
6. Stories will be edited for spelling and grammar before publication. More in depth editing may be provided in consultation with the author.