Friday, January 8, 2010

Stories of Life and Adventure with the VW Bus


I'm collecting stories for an anthology that I hope to get published in 2010.

Although I have about 25 stories so far, some long and some short, I'm still looking for tales of travel adventure; tidbits of daily life with a VW Bus; memories of your first sighting of a Bus; the first Bus you ever owned; weddings and celebrations where VW Buses held a prominent position; stories of Bus enthusiasm passed down from generation to generation--–anything related to the glories (and predicaments) of VW Busing.

Photos and artwork are welcome. Word length can be from 200 to 3000, whatever is sufficient to tell your tale.

I would be grateful for any leads to other material.

Please contact me if you need more info.

type2tom@gmail.com

http://storiesoflifeandadventurewiththevwbus.blogspot.com/



No comments: